jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] [Admin]JIRA issues, handy JIRA query

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:10:30 +0100

You will have noticed that I've been creating JIRA issues, and starting email threads, for most of the topics raised by
expert group members in their list of priorities.

My goal is to ensure that we give proper consideration to all the topics raised by EG members when they proposed their
initial lists of priorities.

I'm tagging all such issues as "eg" to allow us to distinguish these from all the other JIRA issues (which we will also
review in due course).

Here's a handy JIRA query which lists all these issues:
http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+JMS_SPEC+AND+Tags+%3D+eg

This link is also available on the wiki main page: scroll down to "Useful JIRA queries" at the bottom, or go straight to
http://java.net/projects/jms-spec/pages/Home#Useful_JIRA_queries

There are just a few more "initial priorities" remaining to be processed in this way. When I've reached the end of my
list I'll ask you to check that I haven't missed anything important, and then we should temporarily "freeze" this list
until we have properly considered the EG proposals which which we currently have open (there are 19 so far according to
that query).

I know it's August and some people are on vacation, but please do remember to review all the issues I have raised so
far, and make your comments by responding to the appropriate email thread.

Nigel