users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Is "jersey-proxy-client" module production ready?

From: Fabrizio Cucci <fabrizio.cucci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 08:20:37 +0000

> We've used it in a production environment. We subsequently decided to
> switch from Jersey to RestEasy, which has a parallel capability.

This is probably a bit off-topic but, may I ask you why did you switch to
RESTEasy at the end? I guess the reason was not something related to the
jersey-proxy-client since you didn't mention any problem with that...

> Frankly, I don't understand why anyone would choose to do it any other way.

This is exactly my point! I'm trying to understand why such an important
feature for Jersey is left in the corner.

I hope someone from the Jersey team will shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Fabrizio