users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey Client API as transport for JAX-WS requests

From: Maarten Boekhold <boekhold_at_gmx.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:28:50 +0400

Hi all,

I've cleaned up my code a bit, and published it at
https://github.com/boekhold/jaxws-jersey-client-api. I'd be very
interested to hear your feedback on this!

One note, the
maarten.jaxws.jersey.client.JerseyClientTransportTube.checkStatusCode()
method was copied pretty much verbatim from the JAX-WS RI at
https://java.net/projects/jax-ws/sources/sources/content/tags/JAXWS_2_2_5_07282011/jaxws-ri/rt/src/com/sun/xml/ws/transport/http/client/HttpTransportPipe.java?rev=14203.
I have no idea what implications that has on any licensing. If anybody
can comment on that I'd be very grateful.

Maarten