users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey Client API as transport for JAX-WS requests

From: Maarten Boekhold <boekhold_at_gmx.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:46:53 +0400

On 2015-02-22 16:37, Maarten Boekhold wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if it is in any way possible to use the Jersey Client
> API as the 'entry point' for HTTP communication for JAX-WS *client
> requests*, eg:

I've managed to implement this. My code is currently on a
company-internal server. I suppose I should clean it up a bit (remove
company references) and push it to my github account. And also, I'm sure
there's still bugs in it. But the thing works in principle (at least
using the http://www.webservicex.net/ws/WSDetails.aspx?CATID=2&WSID=9
StockQuote example).

Maarten