users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: What is a bug in Jersey?

From: Adam Lindenthal <adam.lindenthal_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 03:56:37 +0200

Hi Oliver,

could you be a bit more specific? There are obviously some changes
coming with each release - some of those can of course be breaking
someone's application, but those cases should be well documented in the
migration guide...

It is indeed possible, that you have just discovered a bug in Jersey;
the best you can do is to provide us with a (non-)working app, that just
works with aforementioned 2.8 and does not work when changing Jersey
version to anything more recent. That would give us a reproducible
test-case to work with and you will end up with either an explanation
(from the Jersey team or someone else) or with an open issue reported in
our JIRA....

Thanks,
Adam