users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: UriInfo oddness on Jetty vs Grizzly

From: Robert DiFalco <robert.difalco_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:55:13 -0700

Ah yes, then I can't say for sure if it is a bug or not. But heroku is
forwarding https without a port to 443. So if the BaseURI/Request does not
specify a port and it is used for a redirect then there is no problem. But
if it has an 80 shoved in there then the redirect URI will be broken
because https cannot go through 80 from the client. Make sense?

I can see the rational for both approaches. It's just weird that Jetty and
Grizzly work differently and I have to code accordingly.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com