users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Grizzly Container

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:33:35 +0100

This JerseyTest in JSON-Jackson Jersey example is using Jackson with Grizzly:
https://github.com/jersey/jersey/blob/master/examples/json-jackson/src/test/java/org/glassfish/jersey/examples/jackson/JacksonTest.java

The test logs the server-side traffic, including entity as well. Can you please modify the test to demonstrate your problem?
(If you can, please open a new Jira issue and attach the modified test to it, either directly or e.g. as a gist link.)

Marek