users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: How to get a handle to Jersey created resources

From: Miles, Eric (CONT) <"Miles,>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 16:04:02 -0400

Phil,

Where do you want to get a handle to your Jersey resources? In a Spring bean?

Eric Miles

From: phil swenson <phil.swenson_at_gmail.com<mailto:phil.swenson_at_gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, November 1, 2013 10:14 AM
To: Jersey Users <users_at_jersey.java.net<mailto:users_at_jersey.java.net>>
Subject: [Jersey] How to get a handle to Jersey created resources

Hi,

I know there is a lot being talked about with how to use dependency injection with Jersey. I have this problem too.

I don't know how to make my spring created resources see my jersey created resourced and vice versa.

I've kind of given up on integrating the two DI types. Right now, all I want to know is how can I get a handle to my Jersey created resource?

Could some one give me a hint?

And how can I ensure that the resource is created? Looks to me like the resource is created only on access via a rest call. Could someone tell me how to force creation?

thanks
phil

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.