users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] How to get a handle to Jersey created resources

From: phil swenson <phil.swenson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:14:23 -0600

Hi,

I know there is a lot being talked about with how to use dependency
injection with Jersey. I have this problem too.

I don't know how to make my spring created resources see my jersey created
resourced and vice versa.

I've kind of given up on integrating the two DI types. Right now, all I
want to know is how can I get a handle to my Jersey created resource?

Could some one give me a hint?

And how can I ensure that the resource is created? Looks to me like the
resource is created only on access via a rest call. Could someone tell me
how to force creation?

thanks
phil