users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] JERSEY-2172: No way to look up a resource by its URI

From: cowwoc <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:57:48 -0500

Hi Marek,

It's been a couple of weeks since we last discussed JERSEY-2172. Can you
please remind me of the outstanding questions that need to get answered
for us to implement this feature?

I remember you asking how ContainerRequestFilter should interact with
this feature. My own use-case does not involve filters that modify the
request so I would be fine if they were ignored. That being said,
long-term we'd want the feature to behave the same as external requests
which implies running through all ContainerRequestFilters. What problem
are you running into?

Thanks,
Gili