users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey 2 Client Digest Auth Filter available

From: Miroslav Fuksa <miroslav.fuksa_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 08:24:32 +0200

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your contribution. There was a filter in Jersey 1 but was not
migrated yet.

Could you please create a pull request for this filter in jersey Github
repository?

https://github.com/jersey/jersey

This is the way, how contributions are added to the Jersey. Also please
sing the OCA:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html

We will also need to have there some tests. Can you migrate the tests
from Jersey 1 and add your tests if you have any? This will ensure that
the filter works and also that the filter in Jersey 2 offers the same
functionality as the filter from Jersey 1.x.

Thanks
Mira