users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey 2 Client Digest Auth Filter available

From: buko <buko_at_chiubarobot.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 19:54:28 -0400

Stefan,

Thanks. This is pretty cool. I'm surprised there aren't more examples about
authentication and Jersey. Besides [1] and the short section on client
authentication I couldn't find much else. This is a pretty common use case
so there should probably be better docs.

[1]
https://github.com/jersey/jersey/blob/master/examples/https-clientserver-grizzly/src/main/java/org/glassfish/jersey/examples/httpsclientservergrizzly/SecurityFilter.java