users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: [Jersey-issues] Download Link seems broken

From: Chase <chase_at_osdev.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:02:13 -0500

I hate to say it but Jersey has the worse download page of any Java
project I've seen.

This is what a download page looks like:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-io/download_io.cgi

The Jersey page seems to confuse Maven details for download links.
Move sections 2.2 and 2.4 of your current page to a MavenDetails page.
A download page should have a link to download a .zip at the top of
the page (a binary zip and a source zip would also be nice) and then
your current section 2.3 for Maven users.

-Chase