users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: [Jersey-issues] Download Link seems broken

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:09:14 +0200

On 6/5/13 3:01 PM, Florian Schwind wrote:
> On 05.06.2013 14:49, Pavel Bucek wrote:

<snip />

> I tried all links labeled with "download". E.g. the big fat green
> arrow on the frontpage points to
>
> https://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/modules-and-dependencies.html
>

> which seems odd. :-)

it might seem odd, but it was our intention to have it like it is. If
you read what is written on referenced page, you should be able to
download what you need to run your project. (Or not? Have you read that
page?)

I can see it might be misleading for non-maven users, is it your case?
Do you have any suggestion what we can include there to make "downloads"
page more user-friendly and understandable?

thanks,
Pavel