users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey 2.0 for project in production around April-May

From: cowwoc <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:19:25 -0500

     Not to throw a wrench in anyone's plans, but I hope Jersey 2.0
isn't rushed out the door. Let's knock out as many feature requests that
break backwards compatibility and be 100% sure that end up with a sound
design before making this release.

     Out of curiosity, which 2.0-specific features are you looking
forward to use?

Gili