users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Creating a web service using Glassfish, Jersey and IntelliJ IDE

From: Philipp Tarasiewicz <justphilmusic_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:07:47 +0200

Hi,

Glassfish v3.1x is full Java EE6 compliant, so it includes also a JAX-RS
implementation, which in this case is actually Jersey (JAX-RS reference
implementation). But keep in mind that the latest Glassfish release does
NOT necessarily include the latest Jersey release.

In case that you want to update the included Jersey version manually, take
a look at
http://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/user-guide.html#d4e1910

Bye,
Phil