users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: ApplicationPath not in the jar file

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:31:27 +0100

Hi David,

I didn't even know that 0.8 version of API is available somewhere.. its
pretty old, you should not be using it.

try this one:
http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=javax/ws/rs/jsr311-api/1.1.1/jsr311-api-1.1.1.jar

I pressume you are using Jersey 1.2+ (and if not, I recommend to upgrade
to 1.11, if you can).

Regards,
Pavel