users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Need to modify the response entity / stream after marshalling happened

From: DaHoopster <hwang_at_myvest.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:32:55 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I would be willing to participate.

In my particular usage of this "filter", it's MediaType -> Filter mapping
since it's only useful for transforming XML response payload. We might have
use cases for other response types, but the implementation would have to be
different.

But I think in the short run, I will have to add more code into my message
body writer. Please keep me posted on the progress of this feature and I'd
love to contribute.

Thanks,
Han