users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Support for byte[] in com.sun.jersey.multipart.file.FileDataBodyPart

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:23:13 +0100

Hello Pedro,

The diff is missing the following files:

com.sun.jersey.multipart.file.FileBasedOperationsHelper
com.sun.jersey.multipart.file.FileDataBodyPartResource

Have you forgotten to add them?

Otherwise from what i can see, the added tests look fine.

I have just re-opened http://java.net/jira/browse/JERSEY-777
so that you could attach the diff there.

Thanks,

~Jakub