users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] GrizzlyWebContainerFactory.create() should accept host

From: <subin.mdl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:29:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

The com.sun.jersey.api.container.grizzly.GrizzlyWebContainerFactory
class has a create method which is used to create a threadselector.

                        threadSelector =
GrizzlyWebContainerFactory.create("http://192.168.1.1:8080/",
initParams);

I hope that the create method creates a threadSelector for a specific
host and port.
Currently it only creates for localhost.
I have already raised a issue for grizzly
http://java.net/jira/browse/GRIZZLY-1042

I hope jersey also makes this improvement.

The changes should happen in the following method
  public static SelectorThread create(URI u, Adapter adapter)
Where we create the selectorThread

Many Thanks
Subin