users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: HTTP 304 is silently dropping the entity

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:36:35 +0100

From the HTTP 1.1 specification:

If the client has performed a conditional GET request and access is allowed, but the document has not been modified, the
server SHOULD respond with this status code. The 304 response MUST NOT contain a message-body, and thus is always
terminated by the first empty line after the header fields.

HTH,
Marek