users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Passing an object to rest service using jersey

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:55:26 -0500

I think you need to implement a javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWriter for
any parameter types that are not natively supported by jersey. Likewise
to return an arbitrary type in the response you need to implement
javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyReader for that type. I am sure there are
examples in jersey samples project fro this.