users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Each new GET, POST, PUT is using a new TCP source port

From: margozzi <mike.margozzi_at_quantum.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:09:38 -0800 (PST)

The RESTful API I am trying to invoke using the Jersey Client requires an
authentication. Authentication is a REST call. After I do that and try to
invoke another request, I get an authentication failure response. It is
because the second request is not sent from the same TCP source port. The
request is deemed to be from an unauthenticated user and is thus rejected.

Why is the Jersey Client using a new TCP source port for each call? is there
a way to configure it to NOT do that?