users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey container comparison matrix?

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:54:45 +0200

Hi Farukh,

Are you going to utilize Jersey's Spring integration module
(contribs/jersey-spring)?
If yes, then all you need is a Servlet container (any low level http
servers are out of the game then).
You just stick with Servlet dependency there is no need to introduce a
direct dependency
to Grizzly or any other container.

If you are going to utilize a lower level HTTP container, then you
probably end up
writing an integration for that and Jersey. Would you be interested in
contributing that back?

~Jakub

P.S. I am afraid we do not maintain any comparing matrix for the
supported containers.