users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Base64 encoding problem

From: Frederic Bergeron <FBergeron_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 23:12:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your quick reply.  I have found the problem.  I was using another software component that was dependent on a very old version of Jersey so that I had 2 sets of Jersey jar files in my classpath.  The old version was loaded first and it was apparently buggy.  It seems to work fine if I remove the old set of Jersey files.

Regards,

Frederic Bergeron