users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Is Jersey/Jersey client duplicating requests -- yup, it does

From: peterjca <p.cameron_at_monitormedia.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

The standard client works as well now.

I disagree that it's not a bug. If you don't read all responses then, as far
as my app was concerned, the side-effect was catastrophic.

Why should a completely separate resource end up getting duplicate posts
that have already been received and processed by it before, simply because
you have failed to read the response from another resource? *What causes
that?* That is a very nasty side-effect, and really really really sounds
like a bug to me.... ...unless you can explain what is going on and why and
where this is documented in the User Guide?