users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: FEEDBACK NEEDED: Switching to maven 3.x

From: Mohan <mkannapa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 18:42:55 -0500

I got to this late. We are on Maven 2.0.x please it will be while for is to
move to Maven 3. We are not planning on any source code mucking with jersey
so we should hopefully be ok
On Jun 27, 2011 6:38 AM, "Pavel Bucek" <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com> wrote:

> mvn -v
>
> it is just mvn command, no changes in pom files are required. You are
using Maven 3.0.2, so 3.x.

> Everything should work fine for you, there were some problems with samples
distributed with glassfish (pom files were evaluated as invalid), but we
managed to fix it in 1.8 release.

> Regards,
> Pavel
>

> On 6/27/11 1:26 PM, Sven Strittmatter wrote:
>>
>> Hello *,
>>
>> just a Java-n00b question: How do I figuere out if I'm using Maven 2 or
3? I just started like described in such Hwotos/Tutorials/Javadoc and the
Maven isntalled on Mac OS X (Apache Maven 3.0.2 (r1056850; 2011-01-09
01:58:10+0100)). Is the only a difference in the mvn command on command line
or is there a difference in the POM, too?