users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: How to post a file and other form fields by Jersey client

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:19:21 +0200

You should be able to get InputStream (File in java is used for
different purposes and AFAIK it can't exist without alignment to
filesystem).. simply try

ClientResponse cr = ....
InputStream is = cr.getEntity(InputStream.class);

You can do whatever you like with that afterwards, for example save it
as a file..

Pavel