users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: SVN, GIT or MERCURIAL for Jersey 2.0?

From: Mohan KR \(mkannapa\) <"Mohan>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:01:39 -0500

+ 1 SVN.

I would echo the same comments, if the current workflow is supported by SVN, why on earth would one
want to switch to a DVCS. I have used both GIT/Hg, yeah I see the benefits of local repositories for a
really distributed teams. But if one is going to "centralize" it (push/pull), to synchronize the "nodes", I say
what's the point?

Thanks!
Regards,

Mohan KR