users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: SVN, GIT or MERCURIAL for Jersey 2.0?

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:00:42 +0200

Exactly!

From: Rob - [mailto:skyscrapper666_at_hotmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 12. April 2011 03:30
To: users_at_jersey.java.net
Subject: [Jersey] Re: SVN, GIT or MERCURIAL for Jersey 2.0?

+1 SVN

Ain't broken.. don't fix it.

________________________________

From: tauren_at_groovee.com
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:18:48 -0700
To: users_at_jersey.java.net

Absolutely and positively a +1 Git vote from me!

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Arul Dhesiaseelan <aruld_at_acm.org>
wrote:

+1 for Mercurial as it is very easy to get going than Git. I have used
both Git and Mercurial and prefer the later for its super simplicity.
Here is a decent analysis for Git vs Hg
(http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/DVCSAnalysis) for its technical
merits.

-Arul