users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Quieting down some warnings

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 13:19:54 +0100

Hello Christopher,

which container do you use? And which jersey version?

Why am I asking.. I looked to the source and I can see that these
messages should have Level.CONFIG, not INFO..

And.. if you don't use ManagedBeans, CDI or EJB, you can disable these
loggers without any concerns, these are used only to report
issues/errors during initialization. And btw, this is not about maven
dependencies, it is more about container capabilities/support.

Regards,
Pavel