users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Question about Jersey Test Framework

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 00:18:56 +0100

Hi Noah,

On 03/23/2011 05:49 PM, NBW wrote:
> I haven't used the test framework since 1.1.5 and back then all I had
> to do was include a single jar jersey-test-framework-1.1.5.jar into my
> non-Maven based project (in addition to the other deps. that I already
> had in my classpath). Now I am trying to integrate this into a project
> using Jersey 1.5 bundled with GFv3.1. I found what I thought were the
> Jersey 1.5 Test Framework jars (jersey-test-framework-core.jar &
> jersey-test-framework-grizzley.jar) at section 7.5 in

Right, the Jersey Test Framework has been modularized in the meantime.
Also to avoid downloading unnecessary transitive dependencies when using
maven.

> the Jersey 1.5 Users Guide, however, after including them I am still
> not able to reference the JerseyTest class. Blowing these jars open
> reveals that class is not included. Obviously I am missing something.
> Thanks,

Look at [1], there at com.sun.jersey.test.framework you should see it.
I don know what could be wrong with your jar. Maybe your download got
corrupted?

~Jakub

[1]http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/jersey-test-framework/jersey-test-framework-core/1.5/jersey-test-framework-core-1.5.jar