users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Running jersey-test under Maven

From: Gili <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:19:14 -0700 (PDT)

     I think I might be misunderstanding ResourceConfig. Does Jersey
automatically find all the built-in providers (JSON, JAXB, etc) if
they're on the classpath or am I expected to ensure that the
ResourceConfig locates them? If ResourceConfig is only there to locate
user classes then I completely agree with you.

Thank you,
Gili