users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Running jersey-test under Maven

From: Gili <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

     Yes, I am referring to the Jersey Test Framework. My tests using
the ClasspathResourceConfig and the latter looks for files
(web-inf/classes, web-inf/lib) that are only created by the "war" goal.
How is ClasspathResourceConfig supposed to locate the Json provider
before it has been copied into the target directory?

Thanks,
Gili