users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Latest GF 3.1

From: Petr Jurák <petr.jurak_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:21:31 +0100

Hi,
Jersey is a part of JEE6. And Jersey is bundled with 3.1. Try to run
any sample on GFv3.1 and you'll see if it works or not, but in my
opinion you're missing something in Netbeans. Check if Netbeans has
it on its classpath. Or if it's maven project, check dependencies in
your pom.xml.
Further info can be found here:
http://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/user-guide.html#chapter_deps

Regards,