users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Question about natural notation

From: NBW <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:16:45 -0400

What I was aiming for was a wrapped response that also supported the
treatment of arrays in the fashion that Jackson POJO support does. So for
this trivial example:

public class Foo {

  public List<Bar> barList = new ArrayList<Bar>();

  public Foo() {}

}

it would marshall out to {"Foo":{ "barList":[]}}

-Noah