users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: returning basic data types

From: Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru) <"Suchitha>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:36:04 -0700

Thanks Markus for the response. If I were to develop message body writers for basic data types (int, long ) etc should I develop two for each data type

(one for basic data type and one for collection) , i.e.

public class LongMesgWriter implements MessageBodyWriter<Long>

                and

public class LongCollMesgWriter implements MessageBodyWriter<Collection<Long>>

could you please let me know

thanks,

Suchitha