users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Reg:Jersey test framework

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:56:47 +0100

On 03/16/2011 10:39 AM, priya dharshni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your quick response.Please clarify the following queries.
>
> 1.Where can i get the jersey-test-framework jar?
Please, read the user guide link that I have sent you previously and follow the instructions:
http://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/user-guide.html#test-framework

> 2.Advantage of using test framework using RESTClient,soap and junit test cases.
Not sure what you mean.

> 3. We are using jetty server.Please guide me to configure test cases using test framework.
There is no plugin for Jetty in the Jersey test framework currently. May I ask why do you need to use Jetty for testing?
Would it be sufficient for you to use Grizzly container for your testing? Grizzly is even more lightweight and faster IMHO.

Marek