users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: JerseyTest and Guice

From: Gili <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 06:45:15 -0700 (PDT)

Was this issue ever resolved (I can't find the bug report)? How do we mix
jersey-test InMemoryTestContainer with Guice?

I found two separate implementations floating around:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4193452/testing-jersey-spring-integration-with-jerseytest-maven-and-testng
https://github.com/runepeter/jersey-guice-test-framework/blob/master/src/test/java/no/jforce/jersey/guice/test/GuiceInMemoryTestContainerFactory.java

I'm wondering what you recommend.

Thanks,