users@jersey.java.net

_at_RolesAllowed - Customizing error pages

From: tmp <le_tmp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:45:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello!

I'm securing my webapplication with the help of JDBCRealm and the
RolesAllowedResourceFilterFactory from jersey.
Here you can see an excerpt of the web.xml:
http://www.sourcepod.com/mvdqdg95-3887
As you can see, all requests are mapped to a java class. This class uses the
@RolesAllowed annotation:
http://www.sourcepod.com/uaurwl11-3888

Everything works fine, but now I want to return a customized error page (for
example an own jsp file) when the access is forbidden. Do you know how to
achieve this?

I tried to declare a <error-page> tag inside the web.xml but this doesn't
work.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!