users@jersey.java.net

InvocationTargetException

From: Christopher Piggott <cpiggott_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:22:51 -0500

I'm using Grizzly, Jersey, and Jersey-Guice and am getting:

DEBUG com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Injector (176)
Unable to inject
com/sun/research/ws/wadl/Application$JaxbAccessorF_resources
   ... stuff deleted ...
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of
sun/misc/Launcher$AppClassLoader): attempted duplicate class
definition for name:
"com/sun/research/ws/wadl/Application$JaxbAccessorF_resources"

and I haven't been able to track down why. It looks like it's just a
DEBUG level message so I may just ignore it, but still....I prefer
things to be clean if possible.

--Chris