users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] JerseyOrg on GitHub

From: Daniel Shaw <java_at_dshaw.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 13:15:42 -0400

The organization just becomes a container and the organization members
do all the work (with their ssh keys).
/jersey/jersey/ would be the idiomatic url for the project and I'd be
concerned that github users will fork that source rather than
/jerseyorg/jersey/, or more likely, create forks of both.

If you'd rather not use PaulSandoz, you could always create an account
dedicated to Hudson push task with its own ssh keys. Perhaps
"JerseyBot" or "JerseyButler". You might just be able to rename the
accounts, renaming "jersey" to "jersey${cleverNameOfChoice}" and then
changing "jerseyorg" to "jersey", but I'd ping Rick Olson (
@technoweenie ) to make sure first.

Daniel Shaw
i: http://dshaw.com
c: http://linkedin.com/in/dshaw