users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] JerseyOrg on GitHub

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:59:03 +0200

On Oct 5, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Daniel Shaw wrote:
> Paul,
>
> You can convert a user to an organization relatively easily if you
> want to keep /jersey/jersey:
> http://storify.com/dshaw/converting-a-github-account-to-an-
> organization

Ah, i did not know that, thanks. Oh well... i am inclined to leave
things as they are and delete the jersey/jersey repository.

What happens to the user account settings and ssh keys if one
transforms a user into an organization?

The jersey user is actually rather useful in terms of being the
identity we utilize to push stuff from SVN.

Paul.