users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Logging to an external file

From: Chris Carrier <ctcarrier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:01:16 -0700

Might depend on what logging framework you're using in your project.
I'm using SLF4J but Jersey uses Java Util Logging framework so I had
to use this package from SLF4J called 'jul-to-slf4j'. Then I
bootstrap the logging bridge with a call to:

SLF4JBridgeHandler.install();

Not sure if that's your issue but it got my Jersey logging following
my app's logging config.

Chris