users@jersey.java.net

Better example

From: Rebel Geek <rebel.geek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:44:16 -0400

Hello,

I did a few searches in the forums and I could not find what I was looking for, so please forgive me if I've indadvertedly repeated a question....

I have a Wep Application (WAR) that I have running with the Jetty-runner. It has the following features:

Serves up dojo pages (static HTML)
Has Servlets/filters for authentication and AJAX

I would like to add Jersey RESTful services to this, but I'd also like to get rid of Jetty and use Grizzly completely embedded in the application. I see examples of embedding Grizzly and I see examples of creating REST Resource, etc., but I don't see any examples that will point me to using Jersey/Grizzly to create a web server that will server HTML, Servlets and RESTful services all in one.

The reason why I'm struggling is because the Jersey examples use the com.sun.jersey.api.container.grizzly.GrizzlyWebContainerFactory as opposed to GrizzlyWebServer class from the Grizzly packages. Can somebody point me to documentation or an example that will put me on the correct path?

Thank you,

Alfred