users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Duplicate classes in server and core?

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 13:37:25 +0200

There is a bug in the Jersey version 1.2, where some classes indeed
leaked out from the core to the server bundle.
That bug was not filed, but should already be fixed in 1.3-SNAPSHOT.

Could you please confirm it is fine now with the current Jersey trunk
for you?
If not, what are the redundant packages?

Thanks,

~Jakub