users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Broken links

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01:09:35 +0200

On 06/15/2010 05:24 PM, Jakub Podlesak wrote:
> Oops, other contrib components are also affected. Namely
> jersey-multipart, as currently checking it.
> While e.g. jsr311-api javadoc is linked correctly, the jersey links
> are broken.
> Will take a look at what should be fixed there.
It turns out, the links are good for snapshots and broken for stable
releases.
The reason is we are publishing javadocs onto the project web site after
javadoc jars get generated with maven.
And during the javadoc jars generation, the maven javadoc plugin is
configured to rely on links
available on the web (hmmm, bad luck, as these are of course not
available at that time,
at least for stable releases and for snapshot versions being built for
the first time).

~Jakub