users@jersey.java.net

how to use ApacheHttpClient

From: <reno.rkcrew_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:28:12 +0200

hello all,

I would like to know how to use the ApacheHttpClientXXX classes. I read the
package summary [1] but i don't know how to use it with in a jersey webapp :-(

In the user guide [2], there is this paragraph:
"The support for HTTP authentication and cookies is much better with the Apache
HTTP client than with HttpURLConnection. See the Java documentation for the
package com.sun.jersey.client.apache, ApacheHttpClientState and
ApacheHttpClientConfig for more details. "
it does not help me a lot :-(

My goal is to add a filter for all the requests (that comes from an apache httpd
server): if the cookie does not exist, we create it in the filter.

Is anybody has ever done it?

Regards

S.

[1] :