users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Compilation issue: Status$Family not found in enum javax.ws.rs.core.Response.Status.Family

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:25:37 +0200

Hi David,

What version of the 311 API are you using?

The error indicates that an older version of the API is being used.
When we were doing JAX-RS 1.1 we were a bit too eager to push out a
stable version of the API and it somehow got pushed to the maven
central repo before we noticed a backwards compatibility issue. So we
pushed out another version:

   http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/ws/rs/jsr311-api/1.1.1/

Paul.