users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: _at_RolesAllowed

From: Christopher Piggott <cpiggott_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:12:22 -0400

> W.r.t. Guice configuration you need to add the init params in the serve method.
OHHHH.

I need to specifically apply that to the params object when I
configure it! That was the key bit that I missed. Thanks so much !!!

(I also missed that, apparently, guice insists my
ContainerRequestFilter to be a @Singleton)

> IIRC Grizzly will initiate the servlet on the first request to that servlet.

Yeah. That seems to be the case. In general, I guess I'd prefer it
created these things earlier so that if it fails I would know... but
that's not a huge deal. For now, part of my "restart the server" will
be "make a request."

Thanks, Paul.

--Chris